Monday, October 26, 2015

Book Review: LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT

" LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT " Preeti Shenoy

The writer has done a great job in expressing the inner feelings of a girl.The writer is PREETI SHENOY.She has described each and every situation that had happened in every girls life when they are in teenage, be it emotional state, or relationship of parents with children, or a love case,a true philosopher, guide etc.,,LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT really does throw you off in the beginning and begins as predictable young girl.A very beautiful picture of Bipolar disorder is picturized throughout.

I liked the starting and the way author had created the suspence.I kept guessing the reason but I was wrong when I got to know the exact reason. It's very good book and especially for those who commit to suicide. The book tells us how important our life is and it's very easy to enjoy it. It's all depend on you how you made your life. There would be a situation when you are angry but it's all part of life. In the book, she got the doctor but in real life you get someone and you don't even realize to thank her for saving life. I liked the way author Preeti Shenoy portrays the feeling of a person to damage her body to give up the mental pain.

I don't like reading books but when I started reading this book ,it totally changed my way of thinking towards life. One should buy and read this book definitely. We should realize that life is beautiful with love,hope and friendship. I will like to read more books of same author.


- Sadepalli Jhansi Rani

II MA Crit. Theory